| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sarnia, On in May is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 66.7mm (2.6in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:25 long and the longest day is 15:38 long with an average length of 15:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Sarnia, On May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sarnia, On, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sarnia, On:
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 312.5 kms (194.2 miles) N
- Mont Joli, Qc, Canada - 233.6 kms (145.2 miles) NW
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) NW
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 193.4 kms (120.2 miles) WSW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 185 kms (115 miles) SSW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) SSW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) S
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 300.6 kms (186.8 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) NNE
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 280.6 kms (174.3 miles) E
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 50 kms (31 miles) SSE
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) SE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) ESE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 230.8 kms (143.4 miles) SE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 163.9 kms (101.8 miles) SSE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 278.1 kms (172.8 miles) S
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 326.3 kms (202.8 miles) SSE
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 347.5 kms (215.9 miles) SSE